DIAMOND LODGE #349
(From Cloverdale Then and Now Written in 1939)
Diamond Lodge No. 349 was instituted March 7, 1892 by Eagle Lodge No. 16 of Greencastle Indiana.
Twelve men were Charter members and their names appear in the true copy of the minutes of their first meeting.
They have members in several states.
Lloyd COFFMAN --living in California for the past several year, has retained his membership here.
There are three of the Charter Members, namely;
G. B. ROCKWELL
Wm. M. MOSER--Cloverdale
Frank E. McKAMEY --Indianapolis
All have held continuous memberships since the Lodge was organized.