Doe Creek Baptist Church
Source: Cloverdale Then and Now (1839-1939)
Doe Creek Predestinarian Baptists in early days joined with Old Smyrna Church in Owen County, and built a church near where the old Oak Point School House stood. Later this was abandoned for the new site where the present church is built, on land owned by Arabian DAVIS.
For over a hundred years great gatherings of Baptists of this faith have been coming together each year for a three days' association. At this association came Baptists from various sections in Indiana as well as adjoining states. All day May meetings have been important events in this church also.