MOUNT HEBRON CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Source: Cloverdale Then and Now (1839-1939)
Mount Hebron Christian Church, west of Cloverdale, was established about 1840 as a United Brethren Church. Later it changed to a place of Community worship.
In 1918, it became a Christian Church. The trustees who brought about the organization were John TROUT, Elias ELMORE, and Robert BUNTEN. It has continued as a Christian Church to the present time.