Smyrna Baptist Church
Source: Cloverdale Then and Now (1839-1939)
Smyrna Predestinarian Baptist Church, east of Cloverdale, was built on land given by Conrad JOB about forty-five years ago (1885).
Cyrus TABOR, John SYSTER and Marion HURST were among the first preachers. One of the recent preachers who served the church for a great many years was W. E. GILL, now deceased.