Page last updated April 2, 2011


Indianapolis Sentinel; January 14, 1881

Submitted by Debbie Jennings

Greencastle, Ind -- Yesterday morning while the family of John Lane, living near Bainbridge in this county were at breakfast, Mrs. Lane and her two daughters suddenly became very sick from some unknown cause. A physician was immediately called who upon examination pronounced it was a case of poisoning. Arsenic was found in the coffee pot.

Weddings Birthdays Anniversaries Reunions Business/Failures Crime Suicides
Lawsuits Help Wanted Sickness Advertisements Political News Church News Accidents

News Clippings Page

Debbie Jennings